- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
- Associates in Science in Building Construction
- Certified General Contractor
- Certified Roofing Contractors
- Home Inspector
- OSHA certified
1. Schedule- We will schedule an appointment and go to your house and measure your roof and do a site evaluation.
2. Estimate- We will arrange day and time to meet with the client with estimate and roofing samples in hand, so you are informed of what we are doing on your roof (recommended).
3. Hiring Us- We will sign the contract and in less than 48 hours we will submit a roofing permit to the building department.
4. Mobilization- Once the permit is approved by the building department, we will put you in the schedule to start in less than 48 hours unless the weather is not working in our favor.
5. Tear off- Most of the houses are 2-3 days for tear-off and underlayment installation.
6. New Roof Installation- Most houses is 2-3 days for installation if we have good weather.
7. Inspection- Building department inspection.